Monday, November 7, 2016

The Roots of Web Fraud

The Roots of Web Fraud
THIS IS NOT COMEDY - except for my Scotch humor - very tolerant people, by the way: Oct 26/2016: Scotch Whiskey



Hey, rock radio stations, you see the way I have to blog my videos after I post them to help my readers see which are comedy and which are serious? That's because when I make a serious accusation against you and your co-conspirators in the crimes against me, you get someone to tell them it's all a joke. It's not all a joke.

Let's look at the above video post. First of all, who the hell was that guy reading from a list of my songs and showing extra enthusiasm for some of them in 2007 after I first shared this video? It wasn't me and he was carrying on like they were all his songs. His theft of this video was on YouTube after I erased my account and I saw it and complained about it on Blogger. And then what did you do?

You see how I have to put extra effort into convincing my music fans that I love my music after your helpers go around and tell them all that I reject it? Why the Hell would I reject something that I worked so damn hard to create? But what do they know about hard work, eh? So who was that creep? And is he still on the internet? He better not be.

I was quite shocked to hear that he came from a Scottish region and that his father fought in a Scottish regiment. What an astonishing coincidence. Is it true? Or did he take my real life and turn it into comedy-fiction to facilitate massive fraud with your full support? Now you've done it, you've pissed off the Scots with your filthy crime. You'll reap a whirlwind from that. Believe me, I know them.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2016. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment