Thursday, November 10, 2016

Gas the Frauds

Gas the Frauds
THIS IS OSTENSIBLE COMEDY:

Oct 28/2016: Non-Believer Issue



The details of my conversion to Christianity are so far out that they make good comedy material. When I speak of the Christian ghosts, I'm quite serious about knowing them but I also know that it makes me look loony, so I played with that for an extra laugh at the end of this discussion. I first met them as a ten-year-old in 1976 and I forgot about them. I met them again in 2007, when I first shared this video, before Dateline's broadcast transmitter sent me running to a psychiatrist. (Yes, they can physically attack you with their big transmitter. But don't worry, you can send them to prison for it if you survive.)

I heard some kid taunting me with a witch's cackle as I walked by that school that gets brainwashed so much here last week. It was shortly after I posted this video. Well, the witch's teat part of this discussion was totally shared in jest. Good Christians don't believe in witch's teats anymore, but I thought it was a humorous explanation for that mark I had on my face, which I pointed to in my Juice video. You all recall when I shared Juice and Gr Moose back in 2010, right? Or did they erase your memories with their big broadcast transmitter? I said that they were twins and that they should never be separated. So why did I hear that some local band had it during the hate summer of 2016? And who was this new bullshit band with my music? Wise Hall Flea? Why don't we ask CFOX? I bet they'd know who stole my song and separated it from its twin against my express orders. They hurt me when they steal my songs and they make everyone in town hate my guts. Why can't they find some more positive way to make money? I thought they were a music business, not a hate business.

So who plagiarized the opening line about my desk being below the camera? Is it the same person who plagiarized my discussion about atheists being unhappy and about Nietzsche leaving behind a ticking time bomb with respect to how his writing was used to justify so much slaughter in the 20th century? That hurts me when they plagiarize me. Why can't they make money without hurting me? Why can't they think of their own topics of discussion? What are they getting paid for, to go online and rip off my blogs? Is that what they mean by 'Cheney law'? Great crimocracy. Oh, but never mind that. How's Pizza Hut? Are there any good bargains in the old Sears catalog? Too bad it doesn't know how to write good songs and blogs and then I could have some peace in my life.

I want anything that steals from this post removed from the internet and/or store shelves and I want the offenders punished for violating my copyrights.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2016. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment