Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Camp-Cool

Camp-Cool
THIS IS COMEDY:

Oct 27/2016: Camp David



(I'm using 'camp' as an adjective in the above blog title, or trying to.)

After I completed this video, I didn't just recall sharing it on YouTube in 2007, but I recalled seeing someone stealing it after I posted it. I probably complained online, but it was back when George W. Bush was the president of the U.S. and he probably liked what all the frauds were doing to my work on the TV and radio because he thought I was terrorist for being so talented.

The shading of my nose over my lip was quite inadvertent, but it certainly works. In the case of the person who stole this video from me, his lighting was deliberate. He benefited from my poor lighting. This work must be almost entirely as it was when I first shared it on YouTube and I want any outside posts that have plagiarized its content removed from the web and their makers punished for violating my copyrights. SCHNELL!
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2016. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment