Sunday, November 6, 2016

Remember This?

Remember This?
THIS IS NOT COMEDY: Oct 28/2016:



Rock radio stations, how did you manage to make your listeners hate me after you took my music and made them feel so good with it and now they know it was my music? Shouldn't they like me if I'm the one who wrote the songs they liked the most on the radio? Or are you telling them that they like something else better when they don't? Like Janis's boring band, for instance. She stole Juice from me, right? Does she do a lot of instrumental music? It's great for people who don't read enough books to write good lyrics, but not very commercial. People find guitar solos boring when they go on too long. They need a good vocal track and words to help drive home the melody and the message. This has been industry fact from the beginning of your business: you make less money with instrumental music than you do with a good vocal song. Do you think you're going to lie your way out of it now with a boring band that no one can trust?

Do you rock radio staff recall when I first posted the above video in 2007? It must have been when I still thought I was going to get fair treatment from you. Why did I see another person's face in this video after I made it? Is that the person you told everyone to credit for this video of mine? Why did you do that? It's an important informational video for my music fans. You guys know who my fans are, right? They were those girls that you sent over to your fake stars to have sex with. Have any of you staff ever posted any popular work of your own on the web? Do you know how it feels to have your fans loving someone else for your work? It feels like you've been raped from head to toe. And the women come to you after and talk about how he won't brag about straddling your chicks anymore. It's a total fucking nightmare. How could you do that to me?

It's too bad my Okay Corral video broke up on the part where I say that this summer was a carbon copy of last summer - except it was a different band spewing the hate against me. I'm talking about your Janis's boring bullshit band, your latest hate hero. How's she doing? Are you telling your gullible listeners that she's popular? I know better. As you lie and lie and lie about me, it is clear to me that you can't come to my home like you really want to and cut my throat in my sleep. I am protected from your murderous designs in every way but one: suicide. You want to keep heaping on the obscene criminal pressure on me by helping every fraud band you can into a prison cell with my music. You use these stupid wannabes as pawns to throw against me. But I'm a helluva lot stronger than you ever thought I was. My subconscious saw you clowns coming when I was only ten years old and has been preparing me to withstand your evil onslaught all my life. It's your own copyright protection system letting you know it works and that it works against you and your crimes. It is good news for real artists when I come here and bash the living shit out of your crooked, culpable music stations who owe me so many millions of dollars and leave me lingering in poverty.

Much as I want to kill myself, I just can't let you evil bastards win this fight. I don't think God would forgive me for letting you creeps swarm all over my corpse and make another fortune over my dead body. You don't deserve to make money. You cheat. You should all be unemployed and the new staff should be a lot friendlier towards the talent than you have been. As long as my readers know that the media can't kill me outright like it wants to because I'm copyright protected - otherwise I would be dead as soon as I got up from this chair. They are an arrogant and murderous lot of filthy criminals and children would be well advised to avoid their corrupting influence, especially with respect to the 'stars' they offer as role models. It wouldn't just make my life easier, but it would help children to stay out of prison when they grow up. I guess I care about their futures more than the broadcasters.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2016. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment