Friday, November 18, 2016

The Right Stuffing

The Right Stuffing
As shared in January 2011:



Above, you can see how I'm like a human tape recorder when I hear music. I hear every detail and play it all back. These Spiderman (1967) recordings were recorded fast. I feel okay to post them when I recall how CBC broadcast my earlier recordings of this famous soundtrack. You can hear the influence of this style in my instrumental surfer classic, Leg It Up.

I've had some time to think of how I can help the medical staff with their diagnosis by analyzing my food choices. I bet my preference for microwaved water in my instant coffee is behind some of the crystalizing. When you splinter molecules like that, it turns them into little ice picks that can wear the lining of your tissues and can cause lesions. I should have told them about that, but I forgot.



About my Christmas carols, I'm not playing White Christmas, I'm playing Right Christmas. It's a totally different song.

I'm aiming for the right Christmas
Just like the ones that used to snow
Where the fir trees shimmer
And people shiver
And fear wind chimes on a bow
(Oh-oh, oh)
I'm eating for the right Christmas
With every pumpkin pie I bite
May your crust be flaky and light
And I hope you get more than a kite
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2016. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment