Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Domestic Enemies

Domestic Enemies
The man across the hall spends all his time glued to CNN with his door open. I can normally block out the noise with my earplugs, but today he got excited by some big sensational war story. Have you ever noticed how these big sensational stories on the news always seem to coincide with details I report about corporate media crimes that might turn large numbers of the public against them? What a great way to escape the wrath of the viewers they cheat: distract them all with a sensational story. What? You want to kill us? But a volcano just erupted on the other side of the world! The following month, as you surround their studio to burn it down, they tell you that a man is threatening to blow up Yankee Stadium. And today my neighbor gets all excited because I just put the nails in the coffins of every star I've named as a violator of my copyright and guess what, everyone? We're going to war! Never mind about how you can't trust us, we're in a life or death situation now. It sure is annoying to see how these weasels operate.

Fine, I think Korea should be united, myself. I don't know who won the election, but I didn't feel any alarm bells going off in my head over it. I just don't want this war to end up like the last one did for me. This time I'm damn well standing my ground and following through with my work. One of the chapters in my long poem, the Tartar War, talks about how the corporate media uses war to attack artists who don't want to join its hate fest. You should read it. I first wrote it in 2007, as I experienced it first hand, and rewrote it this year from my horrible memory of the experience. Of course, this poem had all been plagiarized in the meantime. TV becomes downright evil during war. All the stinking fraud with my vast volumes that have caused me so much misery in the last ten years was committed by them under the cover of war. Let's not let that happen again.

Why do you think the fraud got so out of control with my work? The corporate media faults me for it when I erased my work to protect it from further thefts. I didn't know they could get it all back from the fucking Wayback Machine after I erased it. Fuck. This ridiculous ten year long fraud of theirs was only possible through their own faults. They are greedy. They are dishonest. They are arrogant. And above all, they don't understand their own business, especially the copyright protection system which serves us all. When I say this, I'm referring to just about every last person who works in broadcasting. You'd almost think they screen their job applicants for these very serious character flaws. Maybe they do. The corporate media is evil. I'm not saying it for a joke. It is truly evil.

Look what happened to me in 2007. God found me after I was atheist for thirty years. He sent me on a religious acid trip and it led to the creation and sharing of all those glorious songs. Metal from Heaven. And it made everyone feel good. It made me feel good to make them feel good and I added to the party with comedy post after comedy post. They used to say about me that I rocked plus I was a laugh. Being a laugh was a bonus to my music. And it was never any of those wicked stars' or broadcasters' business. Never. But they got between me and my fans with their fucking crimes and started lying and lying. They turned a beautiful trip into a nightmare that ended with me withdrawing from the web in search of psychiatric help while they plundered my posts behind my back. They take laughter that comes from an author's love and use it to mock him. They take music that comes from believing in God and use it to make people reject and hate its author. That's so fucking evil! And now the slimeballs want you to forget all about it because we're going to war! Why can't we go to war against them?
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2016. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment