Friday, November 25, 2016

Humbled by Hindsight

Humbled by Hindsight
I saw the amber alert on the bus this morning and we need to all listen to the radio to stay on top of those. My own amber alert is slowly improving, however. I still feel some pain but I just laugh about it. Ever since I got my cheque, I've been in a giddy mood. And even when I start to get depressed, one of my neighbors stops by and sends me right back to my silly giggling. I feel like I want to make fun of everything. I guess it's better than feeling violent.

Fifteen years ago, I got off on the wrong foot over the September 11 event. I went a little crazy from seeing those conspiracy videos, I think. But now I can see how I can accept it as maybe something that had to happen, in order to avert a far worse calamity. All right? Is that fair? So that means W was right to follow through in the Middle East and I shouldn't have criticized that. Let's consider this sixteen-year-long ordeal of mine as payment in full for my error. My friend was saying it's all destabilized over there now. I told him that maybe that's the way we want it over there. Maybe it helps us when they're messed up. I'm sorry if that sounds cold, but we want to keep the trouble far away, right? If this is the best the computer could think of, we should just trust the computer and be glad it's not telling us to kill ourselves. The computer is always right. If they had the computer, they'd come to the same brutal conclusion about us, I'm sure.

This Korean dispute has never been settled. Officially, it never ended. Now's our chance to show that we could have won that war the first time. But if we go over there now, we should build up a massive armada on their doorstep and try to terrify them into surrendering without a fight. Then if they want to fight, we'll have already gained a massive material advantage. I'm sure we could blast our way to Pyongyang in no time. That's how to take care of unfinished business.

Right now President Obama is in private conference with President Elect Trump in the Oval Office. Obama is showing Trump how to operate the computer that makes all the most impossible decisions for us and can predict the future with total accuracy. Obama's telling Trump to do everything the computer says and to not make a move without it.

I recall how I called 911 for this kidney pain in 2007 shortly after I erased my songs. I think I still had my blog online, but I took down my songs. I now see how that could have been misunderstood. Okay, well I'm leaving everything up now forever, okay, everyone? Please get used to it. I've made this decision, above all, pour raisons des sante, for reasons of health.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2016. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment