Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Oops!

Oops!
So got the election result wrong. Why was it so late? I thought it was always November 2nd. Oh well, I'll just have to move forward with things as they are. I guess Americans were dissatisfied with their Democratic candidate. Poor Hillary. I still didn't feel any alarm bells over the result. For God's sake, do try to keep the hill free of people who use their political power to support murderous fraud schemes with my music and writing, like George W. Bush and Dick Cheney.

Frankly, I think that the television wins every election. It uses the event to suck in everyone and brainwash the shit out of them until they don't know if they're coming or going. The real power rests with money and the government is just there for appearances. All the horrible crimes that have been committed against me with my music and writing and all of the hideous examples of criminal abuse that I have listed in this account over the last seven years started with a crooked business transaction that the government was powerless to stop, indeed, that the government wholeheartedly supported.

They set up the music business so that they could only make money from hurting me and now that I want them to stop hurting me, they whine about making less money. They did the same thing to television broadcasting. I want them to stop hurting me and if this makes them lose money, then maybe it's time to trim down the staff.

Do you know what I mean by hurting me? Like this Janis character and her local band ripping off my music and my web views and then going on CFOX to boast. That hurts me when they steal my songs. And last year it hurt me when that blond racist asshole stole my new set. And that comedian hurt me when he stole a bunch of my blogs and used them in his stand-up routine. Why can't this business make money without hurting me? Could someone ask one of those monsters who own all these poisonous networks? The year before that Taylor Swift came to town to steal some more of my songs after she just got out of jail. That hurt me. And that other jerk who stole all my Christian blogs in 2007 for Tina Fey stole some new blogs and performed at a local venue. That hurt me. Why can't this business make money without hurting me? I'll be asking them in court very soon.

It is clear to me that in America it is possible to be rich enough to be above the law. I think this is a weakness, not a strength. Too bad my readers couldn't get to the polls. They're probably as disconnected from the election as I am, besides being too young to vote. I must pat them on the back for shunning the televised election news like I did. You might be less informed but at least your brain will function properly. Keep up the good work.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2016. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment