Monday, November 7, 2016

See through the Idolatry

See through the Idolatry
THIS IS ALL COMEDY Oct 29/2016: Idol Chatter



I'm going to see if I can blog all of my recent YouTube posts before I make any more videos. I need to clear up copyright issues on every one of them because they are all repeat videos from 2007 that were stolen from me. I will now shift my focus from the radio people to the TV people with my inquiries.

So who stole that line I came up with about people who want Rommel's picture in their tank just for the photograph? Was it Jay Leno or someone like that? Where is he now, by the way? And where is Saturday Night Live? How do you like these workers who want to mock me when Saturday Night Live is allowed to stay on the air and then who deny my direct involvement when the show is kicked off the air? How would you all like to be surrounded by a gang like that for ten years?

So you TV people would know who committed the fraud with the joke I made here about Rommel's uniform. And who stole the joke I made about worshiping the most high God? I'm asking you TV people. This video is over nine years old. Someone stole that joke. Was it the same person who stole the Rommel joke or did you let them tear this video apart between two different offenders so you could accuse me of being a hack when I rewrote it? How would my readers like to suffer this kind of treatment from their TV and radio? I bet they'd start wearing earplugs to avoid the noisy corporate broadcasts like I do.

Did you locals see the way the classic rock station started pushing Rolling Stones music the day after I shared this video? Do you think it had something to do with me saying it was okay to idolize Mick Jagger? Why do they need me to say it's okay first? This is a comedy video and I wouldn't take any of the remarks I say in it very seriously. I was stoned out of my mind for it - both times. Oops! Is that okay? Maybe George W. Bush wants to throw me in prison now to make an example of me like he did with the arch-criminal, Tommy Chong (joke).

I want any and all outside copies of this work erased from the web and removed from store shelves. And I want the offenders punished for their violations of my copyright.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2016. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment