Thursday, November 17, 2016

The Moaning After

The Moaning After
Here's a new live Christmas recording to make up for the commercialized one from 2013:

I'm starting to come down from my painkillers and learning how to adjust to my condition. I don't need to see the pink squirrel anymore, I just need to remember him. I didn't want to leave my juice. There was still plenty left. I should have waited to say I was feeling better.

Ran through a few classic carols this morning. (You need to warm up early on those. They can be complicated.) I recall how I heard my jazzy 5/4 Good King Wenceslas while waiting for some service over the phone in either '07 or '08. Everyone thought I was a fraud back then. I spoke to the worker and complimented her on the classy Christmas music. She wasn't impressed. There should be no debate on who was playing guitar on those headless Christmas carol videos I released back then, like that plaid shirt White Christmas. You can tell by looking at my hand that it's me with those. I'm all alone with that peculiarly hilarious style of finger picking.

This live video will hopefully match up with those headless ones I shared in '08 and '09.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2016. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment