Monday, December 26, 2016

Plastic Enemies

Plastic Enemies
I don't have much hope for the future with the way the internet is going. Computers are too good at pleasing us. Pretty soon those interactive effects are going to take over. Imagine the possibilities for an online sex hostess with the right remote control joystick. Men will stop working and just stay home with their computers as the internet gets more and more depraved. I think we can count on God to thoroughly obliterate such a civilization.

Of course, this is just how things are going right now. They could change with genetic engineering. At some point our successors may get rid of their sex organs since they won't need them to reproduce. If they're going to be intelligent enough to survive the internet, it might even be necessary. Sex isn't smart. Sex organs often make poor decisions and are in constant conflict with the brain, like in that song Better run, girl/You're much too young, girl...

At least it's not such a bad time in history to be single, though we could be paying for it with the dreary weather. (I miss those big snowflakes we used to get back east. You could make out their individual shapes as they lightly fell.) I hope I live long enough to be able to build my own army of fembots. I won't use them to take over the world, I just need them for myself. They look good and they damn well do what they're told. Until then at least I still have that song, With better curves than her Barbie/Woh-oh-oh-oh/Inviting men to be her Ken/Who-oh-oh-oh...
  
More Scripts Statements Songs
© 2016. Scripts by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment