Wednesday, December 28, 2016

A Pain in the Abdomen

A Pain in the Abdomen
I was thinking today about how many thousands of times my songs were announced by their titles on the rock radio over the last ten years and how every time a fraud was named as the author. They stole a lot of songs so this happened thousands and thousands of times. And now who is the radio and TV using to make you reject me? What new star are they telling you about instead of admitting their crimes with my music and comedy?

They thought I'd have killed myself for them by now, treating me like such shit all the time, never letting me get an ounce of respect as long as I live. But I'm still here, eh? No thanks to them. And I'll be practicing my music more and more over the months to come. I still think people will want to come out and see a man in suspenders playing hard rock as long as they know he really needs the suspenders to take the stress off his abdomen - that it's not just to look cool.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2016. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment