Monday, October 3, 2016

Recreative Pastime

Recreative Pastime
I think my poems are fine without being on TV. I didn't write them to be acted out. If a production were made of them, the players would not be required to read lines because the whole thing is narrated. I think this leaves the door open for models to fill a lot of the roles.

So I've done twenty-one drawings in a row that were all previously shared from my last account. And it's taken me several weeks.

You can have a lot of fun with my drawings. Have you made a shoe box house for your space couple yet? You can use a toilet paper tube for the chimney and cover it all with tin foil and pretend it's on the moon. It's way more fun than watching them on DVD.

I'm staying active with my drawings, so if you want to see new posts from me, just check my illustration footnotes in my Storyblog.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2016. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment