Monday, October 24, 2016

Negative Growth

Negative Growth
What do corporations pay their employees for anyway? How much does the person who goes online and lies about me behind my back everyday with derogatory comments get paid for his work? How much did they pay the workers to set up all those fraud shows that were celebrated after I was driven to erase my songs from the internet? How much did they pay corrupt CBC staff to sell out their country and let NBC have the life-work of a Canadian author so an American star could be on the Vancouver Sun's list of the world's funniest people? They pay workers by the hour to lie about who writes the most popular work and they pay media people to go on television and destroy promising new authors with horrible lies. Whatever they are paying you to do, it seems to have the ultimate effect of betraying your own interests and this is because they make no distinction between clean money and dirty, filthy crime loot. So why do these corrupt, evil, malicious assholes have so much influence? There must be some vital economic need for the whole population to sell their souls to Lucifer. I really do wish I were born Amish. Honestly.

Yeah, that was another hit they stole that I just rewrote. And while these money men might be proud of their profits, losing money is not my main complaint. They stole something far more precious than money from me when they rewarded vicious frauds with stardom for stealing my work and lying about my name. I want to feel good about writing a good song that pleases people. But I can't feel good about writing songs that were stolen from me and used to fuck me in the ass and used to make schoolchildren hate my guts and used to turn every woman on the street into a bitter enemy. And not talking about this enormous crime with my work on the television that profited so much from it is a real insult to justice. I think we should arrest these rich fuckers and take away all their money so that it can be put to a good use for once instead of watching them on TV like a bunch of fucking sheep after this crime they committed in front our eyes.

I recorded myself speaking about the American dream last night and I'll probably do a few more vlogs to help people navigate through the barrage of defamation that has been put up by desperate broadcasters to forestall their demise for another day at my expense. I can't believe how much we let the rich trample all over the poor these days. Who needs a war to dehumanize the population when they're already acting like that at home?
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2016. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment